Saturday, March 26, 2016

Being Frustrated, And Getting Angry


I'm not going to sugar coat it. Yesterday I was exercising and I  became so angry.

Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever felt angry while working out, while trying on clothes, or even looking at your reflection in the mirror? I can't tell you how many things I have tried on in attempt to pick my Easter outfit. I'm unsatisfied with everything because I am dissatisfied with me.

Most of us know how wonderful we feel after we workout and how being active is a mood elevator, and stress relief. So why was I so angry while exercising? I was angry because I already "DID THIS PART!!!", "I have already lost this weight", I already KNOW what it is to figure out the eating and excercise. I used to feel wonderful.
Yesterday I was pissed,  and although I know how I "fell out of shape", I am still not ok with it.

I know I was in a car accident, and I know how rough last year was for me. For the most part I am so tender, kind and forgiving with myself.  I do love me. I know better than to beat myself up, talk down to myself and feel like a failure. With all that said and done, I was still mad at where I am in my fitness journey.

Luckily I was the good mad, the motivated mad, the "this isn't over, I am not quitting, I can get out of this, I will be my strongest, I will fight, I will win, I will motivate, I will appreciate, I will defeat these feelings and THIS season will not pass without change" kind of mad.

Are you mad? Are you disappointed,? Are you frustrated? Are you tired of where you are in life right now? Are you just needing a change? Are you the kind of person that does something about those feelings or do you just complain about them? Do you accept a situation you are not pleased with or do you do something to change it? Are you motivated to change your life?

You are? Good because I  want to work with you.


Email me right away. Don't wait and think about it, be about. We're doing something about how we feel TODAY

-Natalie
MyCoachNatalie@gmail.com
Fighting my way back to fit. Join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment