Monday, January 11, 2016

I AM NOT


A college athlete
An athlete at all
Someone that played a sport before her 30's
Returning to a "hot pre-baby body" I once possessed
Without stretch marks ALL OVER my body
Someone with all of the answers
Someone full of excuses
Sitting at home "hanging out"
Someone with a lot of "FREE time"
Someone that doesn't know how to FREE up time for what's important
Someone with a business degree
Someone that came from "money"
Someone that didn't spend 28years of her life on welfare
Someone that made it through her teen years without becoming a mom
Able to afford organic everything for my family of 8
Going to forget my struggle
Ever going to judge your for your struggle
Going to talk down to you
Walk a way from an opportunity to help you
Stop pursuing my fitness goals
Going to stop inviting you to join me
Going to quit
Going to drop the ball on this amazing opportunity.

Thankfully I am, and you are so much more than a list of what we aren't. Thankfully there is hope and a large list of who you are and who you can be. This was a list of the things I am not, the things that set me apart from many fitness personalities and I am ok with that.


I  AM HOWEVER CURIOUS...

Are you someone looking to improve who you are? 

To work with me, you must be wiling to join a crazy awesome fit family, be teachable, a team player and willing to learn.

Email: MyCoachNatalie@gmail.com to get started

 I AM just a chick that decided she wasn't her circumstances and that her family was going to get the best she could possibly offer them
 




No comments:

Post a Comment